Legal Solutions For Chicago Families
Call Us Today: 312-445-0577
O’Connor Family Law, P.C.
contact Menu

Experienced Divorce and Family Law Representation

top to bottom

Chicago Family Law Blog

How to modify child support in Illinois

If you are paying or receiving child support, you may be able to seek a modification under the new support guidelines that went into effect in July.

In Illinois, you can seek a child support modification if your financial circumstances or your child’s needs have changed since the last support order. You can also seek a modification if the amount you pay or receive will change significantly under the new rules. 

Email Us For a Response

Start Your Initial Consultation

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

O’Connor Family Law, P.C.

30 North LaSalle Street
Suite 2424
Chicago, IL 60602

Phone: 312-445-0577
Phone: 312-445-0577
Fax: 312-621-0102
Chicago Law Office Map